Only people mentioned by Matriot in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
17 August, 12:46
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
Mel, Hire me to be a part in this epic saga!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
18 August, 06:13
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
That would be epic!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
17 August, 01:39
Awesome!!! Finally you will be able to tell the truth!!

17 August, 06:49
In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication
He was well ahead of his time on the subject.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 August, 01:28
These Conspiracies are NO LONGER Conspiracy theories... They are “suppressed Facts”!!! We need to coin a catchy Term as the TRUTHS are being EXPOSED!! 🇺🇸

17 August, 06:51
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I agree. Fortunately Gibson is a household name and their worship of him might help to sway their attention.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
18 August, 04:24
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Amen!

Robert Travers @Robert1957
16 August, 06:24
I certainly hope Baldwin isn't anywhere near those sets.

16 August, 06:46
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
I think he's busy dodging the media now that authorities have concluded he did, in fact, fire the gun.

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
17 August, 01:41
In response Robert Travers to his Publication
He's gone !! Just like the other treasonist devils!