Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
MLB Bell @MLBell4546
09 February, 02:47
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Had to get rid of "33 Comments" for you, so here is comment #34 . πŸ‘ŠπŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
08 February, 05:52
Today is a day of struggle for me. I vow to wake up tomorrow and better control my perspective.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donald T Longshanks @Thepigeoncoup26
05 February, 09:17

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
04 February, 06:25
thats why I live in Believe Cojntry and aim chill .. NCSWIC

Marcia Ortner @MarciaO
04 February, 06:19
πŸ’―

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 06:16
And the choices we make!
Nana choses to be positive!
Nana choses to connect with God for direction!
Nana choses to manifest the future that is amazing for me and all around me!

What do yall chose?

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
04 February, 05:22
Truth! I've been aware of this for at least 15 years...my husband gets tired of hearing itπŸ˜…

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
04 February, 02:43
Very sad today, no reason for it. Something just doesnt feel right . Disconnected dont feel like I belong here or there. I feel like I've stepped out of reality. Have never felt like this before. So Crazy!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
04 February, 12:34
Hard to get into a good mindset when you see your six year old grandson forced to wear a mask all day at school, including recess and gym, plus the one hour bus ride to and from school. Playing in the snow at recess means he wears a wet mask virtually all day. He has a good 'mindset' but you know, as an adult, wearing a wet cloth over your face all day can't be healthy. I don't see an end to this in Canada and virtually the whole population seems fine with that. They are happy with travel bans, masks, lockdowns. They think the 'magical' vaccine will set everything back to normal.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 February, 06:18
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
i have the same problem except my 12 year old cant speak much and has crazy autoimmune issues because of their freaking evil vaxxx or foods or water or whatever the hell they have poisoned us with these demonic skunmmbagzzz😑😑😑😑 I pray and know in my ❀️ that justice is coming πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
05 February, 12:11
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
My state is the same. Especially the town I live in. I work with kids so I see it everyday. Believe me, it's not easy. I have to transmute my feelings into love to get thru.

Lynn McCoy @Rockley
04 February, 12:12
Put on the armor of God...mind set on the Spirit...walk with God! #God Wins!

DonEva Maybee @DonEva
04 February, 12:09
Absolutely, we can live in love or fear. I choose love & gratitude.

sTAGe FIN @SecondRayer
04 February, 12:01
Exactly. Joe Dispenza's work is so fascinating. Steer the mind with will, alternate the neurochemistry via mind, upkeep physical body health and mood with neurochemistry...

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
04 February, 11:57
I love thisπŸ™Œ absolutely trueπŸ’“

I am What I am @OfLight
04 February, 11:44
Exactly, people have the life they chose to live... and can change it at any time..

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
04 February, 11:43
πŸ™βœοΈ SO TRUE πŸ™βœοΈ

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
04 February, 11:37
Yess!! Absolutely!!

Eastern Sun @EasternSun
04 February, 11:37
absolute truth!

Jared Basso @JaredBasso
04 February, 11:34
YES

Juan Q Seven @rgibb11
04 February, 11:16
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯........😎

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
04 February, 11:16
This post makes me think of Dr. Joe Dispenza. Santa Surfing just reposted one of Joe's best videos today!

North *** @Northstar
04 February, 11:07
!!! K3Y

β€Ž β€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž β€Ž @daniel
04 February, 11:01
you know it!

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
04 February, 11:01
It sure is - my daughters have heard me say this countless times πŸ˜†

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 February, 10:54
β€οΈπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌβœ…

ChΓ© Trust-The-Plan @humunu
04 February, 10:52
πŸ’―

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
πŸ₯° πŸ’₯ πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Steve Smith @SteveTheGuitarGuy
04 February, 10:51
Thanks for the friendly reminder! Reminds me of just how many the Fake News Media has under their spell. They are taught what to see, feel, and experience day to day. Soon, that will be no more and all will be FREE!! Dark to Light!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ