Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 February, 10:47
Perspective is everything!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
04 February, 12:34
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hard to get into a good mindset when you see your six year old grandson forced to wear a mask all day at school, including recess and gym, plus the one hour bus ride to and from school. Playing in the snow at recess means he wears a wet mask virtually all day. He has a good 'mindset' but you know, as an adult, wearing a wet cloth over your face all day can't be healthy. I don't see an end to this in Canada and virtually the whole population seems fine with that. They are happy with travel bans, masks, lockdowns. They think the 'magical' vaccine will set everything back to normal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
My state is the same. Especially the town I live in. I work with kids so I see it everyday. Believe me, it's not easy. I have to transmute my feelings into love to get thru.
12:11 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mrsb2005 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Scooby85 ***, click on at the bottom under it