Only people mentioned by Babyjoe_tweeters in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
16 August, 03:24
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
i needed this today .. my heart is bleeding and this is the valm . thank u

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

bNatura @bNatura
16 August, 11:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 August, 10:10
So beautiful it brought tears to my eyes! Those of us who are vaccine free are free indeed! The Truth sets us free and we understand truth. This is a powerful spiritual force that comes from God. We also share the truth and understanding that our bodies are the dwelling place of the Holy Spirit and our temple. It cannot be defiled by evil. Our strength to remain vaccine free comes from God. It truly is a supernatural strength.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
16 August, 10:12
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
BLESS❤❤❤

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
16 August, 09:53
This is very poignant. I just sat with your words for quite some time. Thank you.

I imagined a world where this is true. The amount of healing that would be made if the vaxxed could admit they made a mistake and acknowledge your words even a little. We would be a healed world, they would be healed. But few can as of yet.

I guess and hope this is a part of The Great Awakening.

16 August, 09:56
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
These are GOD'S words not mine! They are perfect and beautiful and TRUE!👊❤👊

James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 August, 09:42
"The Few. The Proud. The Unvaccinated"

🤠👍

16 August, 09:43
In response James Dean to his Publication
👊❤👊

16 August, 09:43
In response James Dean to his Publication
👊❤👊

Stevie King @ShineBright9
16 August, 08:47
Intuition guides me, God gave me a body to take care of so its what I try to do, its what fuels my fire and many other individuals too! Great post, thank you, very uplifting!🙏🤗🥰

16 August, 08:52
In response Stevie King to her Publication
❤👊❤Bless❤👊❤

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 August, 07:39

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
16 August, 07:05
this is so precious--i am tearing up