Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 August, 07:55
These sick sobs must never be able to do this again!

https://bestnewshere.com/b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
I listened to Jessie several times on interviews over the last year or two. I have never heard her talk about 136,000 kids before. OMG this is deeper then I knew and I know much about this been researching for years.
10:03 PM - Aug 15, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
15 August, 11:21
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
She said 1000 kids a month were killed by the Mother Of Darkness Priestess that was training her and there were 9 Priestesses apparently . Thats apart from the normal calander rituals and hunting parties.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
15 August, 11:26
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Thank you for that. I have to go back and find some of her interviews.
Blew my mind the 1st time I heard her talk about her past,

15 August, 10:13
We can not even imagine in our current imaginations how horrible it was and for the ones trapped in it since their were little i truly hope their memories can be wiped because it would be such a burden to carry that with you your whole life. I can't even begin to imagine the dreams.

Here videos speaking of how she was raised and trained participate in rituals with satan are bone shilling.

She has to be under God's protection or she would not still be alive.

https://timothycharlesholm...

15 August, 10:13
We can not even imagine in our current imaginations how horrible it was and for the ones trapped in it since their were little i truly hope their memories can be wiped because it would be such a burden to carry that with you your whole life. I can't even begin to imagine the dreams.

Here videos speaking of how she was raised and trained participate in rituals with satan are bone shilling.

She has to be under God's protection or she would not still be alive.

https://timothycharlesholm...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
15 August, 10:29
I have heard her life story from her mouth several times. When at like 4 or 5 years old GOD spoke to her . plus how she was being groomed to be a top witch or grand something.

My thought is two EVENTS that could wake up the world.

#1 . DJT arrested - and his Clone gets executed - GUT PUNCH Juan talks about

#2 . The Satanic pepo's get exposed to the public for killing+++ the children.

- Either way it's going to be an ugly wake up call for many people

Thoughts?

We all need to Pray.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 August, 10:54
Did her son really get killed???