Congratulations.
You Win.

#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxedNeverSick
10:02 PM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
15 August, 10:18
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
THE SPIRITUAL POWER OF REMOVING YOUR MASK--Our Limited Personal Identities and Becoming One with the Universal I AM THAT I AM Light that is the SINGULAR, QUANTUM SOURCE of Our Individual and Collective Being.

"You Ask Me How I Became a Madman. It Happened thus: One day, long before many gods were born, I Woke from a Deep Sleep and found All my Masks were Stolen--the Seven Masks I have Fashioned and Worn in Seven Lives. I Ran Maskless through the Crowded Streets Shouting. "Thieves, Thieves, the Cursed Thieves!"

Men and Women Laughed at Me and Some Ran to their Houses in Fear of Me.
And when I Reached the Market Place, a Youth Standing on a Housetop Cried, "HE IS A MADMAN."
I Looked Up to Behold Him; the SUN Kissed My Own Naked Face for the First Time. For the First Time the SUN Kissed My Own Naked Face and My SOUL was INFLAMED with LOVE for the SUN, and I Wanted My Masks No More." -Kahlil Gibran, THE MADMAN

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Madman -- By Kahlil Gibran - YouTube

The Madman Intro from the book The Madman by Khalil Gibran

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 August, 11:12
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
And I wanted my masks no more!!!

Yesβ€ΌοΈπŸ•ŠπŸ”†πŸ’“πŸŒΈπŸ’ͺ🌷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396