MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
15 August, 09:21
If I started a class action lawsuit to declare the IRS invalid and the 14th amendment invalidly ratified, who would join? who would help recruit others? The goal is to have millions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
I'm willing, but this climate is far from favorable. We need Pres Trump back 1st.
09:36 PM - Aug 15, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SFWhite in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
15 August, 10:06
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
it will take a long time to prepare case. Ultimately, Trump does not matter. We are all as iumportant as trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
15 August, 10:13
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
True, but the Marxist government will shut us down & probably throw us in prison on made-up charges. Why I said when Trump comes back, bc that will mean the Marxist power-grab is pretty well ended. They're throwing people in prison just for being Conservatives daring to say the truth publicly.