MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
If I started a class action lawsuit to declare the IRS invalid and the 14th amendment invalidly ratified, who would join? who would help recruit others? The goal is to have millions.
09:21 PM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Manny Questions @MannyQuestions
15 August, 09:43
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
This would be interesting, but I'd have to see the case made first. I've read the circulating post/overview about the states that did not legally ratify the 14th amendment, and I've read the (bogus, IMO) 1980's 'letter' from an IRS administrator, but the Justia filing noted here on AU, makes mincemeat of that letter's validity. The letter reads like a fraud, exclamation marks and all.

Suspicious that IRS is incorporated in PR. I've also seen clips of a congressional hearing (1990s) where the congressman asks repeatedly of an IRS official 'So paying taxes is voluntary?' & the official agrees that payment of taxes is voluntary. Are taxes a consent issue?

So this is like bigfoot. Some tantalizing clues that the IRS is BS and yet there's also the saying that 'the only sure things are death and taxes'. IMO it would be best to start this with a website or discussion group where many minds could offer their best evidence & insights on the topic, before diving in. Popular revolt/ repe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 August, 10:02
In response Manny Questions to his Publication
i think you either have to go all in or nothing. i contend that the entire government is fraud and vitiated but one step at a time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
15 August, 09:36
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I'm willing, but this climate is far from favorable. We need Pres Trump back 1st.

15 August, 10:06
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
it will take a long time to prepare case. Ultimately, Trump does not matter. We are all as iumportant as trump