Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 02:50
Let the games begin. Superbowl vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
Someone who we currently think is dead will be revealed as alive at halftime?

Or, we will be shown something to assist in taking about our nation?

EBS?
10:33 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Publius1787 in this post can reply
Ryan Trump @2BluIce2
06 February, 08:08
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
lol was thinking someone who was dead would be at the half-time show as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
04 February, 06:43
Last night I actually dreamt that the half-time stage was full of military and they were standing to salute while JFK Jr. walked on stage to address the whole world on the corruption of the world. As he was talking dark clouds formed behind him with lightning showing the support of god while he was talking.

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
06 February, 07:10
In response Julie Anaya to her Publication
💙Awww...this dream made me cry with happiness... would be great if Michael came out and did the moon walk first! i dreamed i hid John and Carolyn in my apartment from Hillary's Mafia.

Miran Duran @Miranduran
04 February, 01:54
I say a bunch of overpaid ungrateful fucks are going to kneel for the flag. Don't fall for it! Don't give them ratings!