Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Let the games begin. Superbowl vibes.
02:50 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Nemo NoMore @NemoNoMore
08 February, 06:21
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Actually may be closer to reality than any of us realize

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
patriot party @PatriotParty
06 February, 10:24
SUPERBOWL=131(John F.Kennedy)?55(JFK Jr) =186???? Brice Watson, Ana Marins??Tom Numbers??? - YouTube

SUPERBOWL=131(John F.Kennedy)?55(JFK Jr) =186???? Brice Watson, Ana Marins??Tom Numbers???Subscribe to Tom’s channel PSYCH CLUB https://www.youtube...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
05 February, 10:47
God Almighty Wins

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
05 February, 10:47
half-time show will probably be the biggest satanic show ever as the devils time is short

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kimberly Gilman @kg_maga
04 February, 10:38
how can i share this, twitter refuses to let me share

Karen Sturgeon @kmsturgeon
04 February, 08:15
I hadn't planned to watch the game. Do I need to rethink that?

Kimberly Gilman @kg_maga
04 February, 10:35
In response Karen Sturgeon to his Publication
woa, right, now i wonder should i watch the game, i never do but maybe i should hmmm

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
04 February, 07:42
Can we not blow up my old college stomping grounds (Tampa), though?! 😫

Tiffany and Frank Burton @Battleborn
04 February, 07:32
The war under the earth rages on and most have no idea.

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
05 February, 12:11
In response Tiffany and Frank Burton to her Publication
I think that this Sunday in particular should be a day of worship and prayer for Patriots. let's fill our churches and feed our nation's soul before we fill our grocery carts with food and beer for the "party".
As a nation we haved sacriligiosly turned Football into our Sunday worship ignoring the commandment to keep holy the Sabbath. so I say let's REVERSE the Spell and place GOD first instead of the Super(b) Owl!

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
04 February, 07:12
this makes me so happy! 'bout time our side scores.. in public!

!!HOLDtHeLINE PATRIOT!! @EaglePatriot517
04 February, 06:57
whats the name of the movie?

Kitty Schwalm @kited672000
04 February, 04:57
ok what is this, thought the SB was about something else.

Peachy Keen @Peechykeen100
04 February, 04:42
Is there a direct link to this video/audio? I would love to send this on to some family that aren't so tech savy. Whoever these folks are reminds me of Jason Q and his group of decoders. True Americans. Thanks so much for sharing =)

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
04 February, 07:14
In response Peachy Keen to his Publication
in the drop down arrow, located in right hand corner, click on that, copy link and pass it whichever method you prefer...

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
04 February, 02:44
PICK YOUR LANE!!

Miran Duran @Miranduran
04 February, 01:51
Not doing it! You are not going to trick me into giving the NFL ratings! I say we just get a few live streams from a few good patriots drinking beer and eating nachos then we tune into them instead of us all watching NFL ourselves. 😅

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
04 February, 01:53
In response Miran Duran to her Publication
yeah, I MIGHT have to do laundry that day...
so unless it's playing at the laundromat I ain't seeing it.

Henry Specter @HSpecter
04 February, 01:09
Relax folks! It's just a special message that lines up with this Superbowl

Knarly Dawg @Knarlydawg
04 February, 11:54
This has troubling conotations. The troubling part to me is that it seems to be implying that the Q Team is ready to rumble and in a bad way. This has the potential to be sending a pretty negative message to the normies. Maybe this is a comm to the opforce to proceed with this plan ?
What's being said here ?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 12:20
In response Knarly Dawg to his Publication
Lol. No Not bombs going off literally. More of a let the games begin metaphor.

JC. Campbell @Majomega
04 February, 01:57
In response Knarly Dawg to his Publication
Your comment in context to the overwhelming message from the Q Community of Hold the Line seems a bit dramatic. Relax.

haruno yukino @harunoyukino
04 February, 11:29
something to look fwd to tmrw!
https://rumble.com/vdjs4t-...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 February, 10:44
scare event?
EBS?
return of the king...?

Have we fought Minas Tirith yet?

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
04 February, 10:33
Someone who we currently think is dead will be revealed as alive at halftime?

Or, we will be shown something to assist in taking about our nation?

EBS?

Julie Anaya donated @Julieanaya79
04 February, 06:43
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
Last night I actually dreamt that the half-time stage was full of military and they were standing to salute while JFK Jr. walked on stage to address the whole world on the corruption of the world. As he was talking dark clouds formed behind him with lightning showing the support of god while he was talking.

Ryan Trump @2BluIce2
06 February, 08:08
In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication
lol was thinking someone who was dead would be at the half-time show as well

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
04 February, 10:27
dagonnit! the superbowl ? .... i havent watched football since kapernick and now i feel like i need to watch .... UGH !!!

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
04 February, 10:22
Daaaaang! Never been THIS excited for a Super Bowl before! Super Bowl LV (55) to boot!

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
04 February, 01:25
In response Angie Montgomery-Corvi to his Publication
No coincidences, right?!?!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 10:19
Well that is a bit freaky, the dream Nana had where the 20 to 30 story bldg blew up in slo motion was on a similar waterway.
what movie is that? Never seen it.
The other dreams were trying to find the dirty bomb.
There was an actual paper trail to it they just had not realized it yet in my dreams. They needed to keep diging.The paper trail would find it b4 the sniffer.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
04 February, 10:13
iI'm still not sure what this means, Mr. Ezra, sir. Stay home on Sunday? i feel like if i'm datefagging, it never helps, it just gets me in more trouble. Also, Bane is the bad guy, right? I'm more of a Marvel fan, so i don't know what to make of this. Is it the point of view that the jedi are evil? Or am I overthinking, like ya do, and you are just sayin, it's goin down, i'm yellin TIMBER!!!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
04 February, 12:25
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
I think from Sunday into next week things start to heart up. But you're fine, you don't have to stay home. Lol. Fear not.

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
04 February, 10:04
and this is why I read instead of watching movies

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
04 February, 09:52
GE = We bring good things to light......DOH :)

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
04 February, 08:52
Looks like an action thriller to me!🙂

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
04 February, 08:52
Looks like an action thriller to me!🙂

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
04 February, 08:39
Darn it now I feel like I have to watch this movie.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
04 February, 08:07
definitely a creepy video..lol