Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
❤️Good morning all -
I'm not here for likes or shares (although shares are good)
I'm here to inspire - to BE inspired
to encourage - to BE encouraged
to learn/educate - to BE educated
to trust - to BE trusted, which is earned
But most of all, I'm here for love - to BE loved, because in the end, [they] can take away our "things" - (many of you may have lost "things" or perhaps friendships/family), but in the end - what [they] can't take away from us is our LOVE for one another, our hearts. Just like the Grinch who stole things from the people, but the people rejoiced because they had each other in their ❤️.
Remember, you were born or this moment. WE are more powerful then we realize - our love is a FORCE to be reckoned with - there are many twists & turns in life, but, a silver lining is inbound & coming. There may be a short period coming where we won't be able to communicate, but we will be thinking of each other because of our FORCE of love.
11:21 AM - Aug 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
15 August, 12:55
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Beautifully said, I feel these words from your ❤️ resonating in mine ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harold Holman donated @Ready88
15 August, 12:00
Under the Radar,
No Grid, No Problem
Venture Outdoors !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
15 August, 12:01
Good morning!!!! An anon posted this awhile back... Keep showing the love, It's working my friend!!! God Bless

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 August, 12:01
Thank you. We need love now more than ever. Image: Beautiful friends I never met!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
15 August, 12:15
In response Every Time to her Publication
Beautiful thought! Thanks for posting that is truly what we have here on AU.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
15 August, 12:16
In response Every Time to her Publication
I agree :). Souls and hearts I have looked for my entire life. Very grateful they are here.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
15 August, 11:58
ditto

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 August, 11:35
💖 https://youtu.be/_ZQ03ki7-...
We speak our heart language💖
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 August, 11:37
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Beautiful

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
15 August, 11:32
we are family.
Love unites, unite in Love
Love