Trump RETURNS as President
MARCH 4TH 2021
**** 28 DAYS TO GO ***
10:28 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
06 February, 09:55
In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 09:54
Idk bout that but hopefully by April 1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
04 February, 10:18
Ever since I learned about how evil Disney is, whenever I see 'MICKEY' I think "WICKED". Would it be possible find another GIF of a happy dance to associate with Trump's return as President?

JG777 Winning @Ruby
04 February, 10:32
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
I refuse to purchase any Disney merchandise.

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
04 February, 04:08
trump is like the greatest of all time!https://youtu.be/eZ-mwZCXy...

Only followers of this user (Juneannlee) can see their posts

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
04 February, 01:33
look, i just need some action. some indication that we are headed "there" whereever there is. 🙄

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
04 February, 12:34
I'll believe it when I see it. Would be nice though, but at this stage of the game, nothing short of a complete collapse of govt. will be able to bring him back into power. We are already into February and I have yet to see any major upheavals moving things towards a better direction.

Even the Anons are going to get more restless as time passes and if enough chaos insues around the nation, perhaps then, there will be a path for a swift Trump re-instatement, for he will be seen as the one who can best restore order if enough people call for his return with others simply surrrendering to it

ANTOINETTE CONNAL @AnnieGYG
04 February, 12:13
😍😍Yippee!!!

Angie Twotoo @Mrs_Bukovetsky
04 February, 12:13
We can all hope but be careful of attaching events to specific dates. 1) Operational plans change on the fly. 2) very discouraging for newbies who want results NOW!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 February, 06:57
In response Angie Twotoo to her Publication
We learn much from being wrong about dates... that our Faith is stronger than a "missed" deadline.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
04 February, 10:48
Hopfully, however, they said it could be the begining of April if it doesn't go as planed.

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
04 February, 10:40
wait...are we datefagging again? I can't datefag anymore, my people will eat me for breakfast. I'm satisfied that President Trump is still in charge. If Burma is any indicator, we may have the military doing their thing for a year. I'm comfy.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164