Kim Runner @kimrunner
When your Spotify greets you when you log on...
Guess it's a sign to listen to the VK playlist!
If you haven't already listened, it's good vibes and maybe some multiple meanings :)

https://open.spotify.com/p...
10:28 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
DB! DB! @DB_aldwin
04 February, 10:25
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
OK am 50% into this amazing playlist for the FIRST TIME - DAMN!!! Thanks Kim for posting, and thanks VK for all of these songs that evoke so much emotion into saying "good bye" to what was once REAL and "hello" to something so beautiful! I'm crying while typing this ... honestly, i truly believe everything in our future will be amazing! what a time to be alive!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 04:48
Sorry cant get spotify for some reason says i am using a proxy server it wont let me in,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
shari asbury @shariasbury
04 February, 02:01
S w e e t . ... ThanQ . . .. Thunder takes me back abit ... Listening and enJoying now ❤️😱😎🤠

DaC haos @DaChaos
04 February, 02:00
I play it often. 🐸

DaC haos @DaChaos
04 February, 02:03
In response DaC haos to his Publication
17th & 18th comment.
Was listening to playlist earlier & Good Day came on. Your fav :)

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
04 February, 01:02
Is Spotify free? I'm always hesitant to download new apps.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 February, 02:39
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
I think they may have a free version!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
04 February, 11:25
ha! It came up on mine yesterday!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 February, 11:22
🎶💙☀️🦋 I listen to @vincentkennedy 's playlist all of the time 🙏 It is My #1 go to 🎶 🙏 Thank You for this 🙏 I really appreciate it 🙏 💖Much Love 💖🙏 #VKPlaylist
1122 💖🙏⭐️

Angel Joy @superradangel
04 February, 11:05
Crazy you posted this. Came across his playlist yesterday, forgetting I downloaded it. I usually go in every week just to listen to my "discover weekly" playlist for new music. But now I've just gone back in to listen to VK's.

Christy Connelly @connch74
04 February, 10:49
listening now. Giving off those high vibes. I love it ❤️

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
04 February, 10:47
Its amazing to me that all these songs have a special meaning and are so relevant now. Most are ones I always loved and now I realize why they touched me amd I always go back to them (especially 80s songs). It's like they were preparing us all along!

Rain Man @RainMan
04 February, 10:46
Funny Kim. I only use Spotify for 30 min shower sessions (sorry for the visual) but a few weeks back I forgot I looked or added VKs playlist before and saw it recently and was like ... Yes Father, I will shower and listen right meow ;)

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
04 February, 10:34
wow. guess I need to sign up for that now 😊

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
04 February, 10:33
this made my morning!! thank you

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
04 February, 10:32
I did not know that, thank you so much for sharing.

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
04 February, 10:31
Favorite channel on Spotify... then Bards🎯

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
04 February, 10:29
I listen to that a lot. Also thr Ehrling channel on Spotify; addicting!❤️🙏🍿