Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
🙄 What a shock, of course it's voluntary! I've known about this for over three decades. It's just like the plandemic, the government (along with the Fake News) instill FEAR tactics upon the masses to pay up or else. The mafia would be proud of their antics!
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
According to this former IRS agent income tax is voluntary. Most IRS workers have no idea about this.
11:28 PM - Aug 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 August, 12:56
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Is hugely important to distinguish between 'income' and 'compensation for labor'. In the massive 80,000+ pages of the "Internal Revenue Code" nowhere is 'income' defined.

I can't recall the case now, but the courts determined that 'income' is "profit or gain from the sale or conversion of an asset". Your wages/salary are NOT TAXABLE. Biggest swindle in human history!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
14 August, 11:31
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
A friend of mine told me that he checks the exempt box on W 2 forms and has never paid taxes. That it's up to us to decide whether we're exempt and no one can ask for any proof of exemption

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396