Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
13 August, 05:11
Vegas Yesterday?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
29 August, 09:40
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I had a dream about this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
15 August, 08:40
Where did all that water go you may ask ?

Gene Decode said the White Hat Alliance has drained
the water into the large underground Cabal DUMB.

They are flushing out the Dark Forces.

Alizon Mildred @Alizon
15 August, 12:56
It's really weird. We've got the same problem everywhere in Europe: France, Italy, Germany, Hungary, The Netherlands... The Sein, Rhein & co are dry... What's going on?

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
15 August, 06:03
In response Alizon Mildred to her Publication
Contaminated waters being led to underground to flood and destroy "them" and water cycle being started again without chemtrails and poisons. Clean rain! โ›ˆ๐ŸŒงโ›ˆ๐ŸŒง ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ

KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
15 August, 11:24
What if this is for our good? The low levels of all the lakes could have a two fold benefit: maybe one of [their] plans was to cause catastrophic flooding in addition to the poisoning of people through drinking water. With the draining of these lakes, it alleviates the flooding and cleans out poisons so we can start anew. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
19 August, 07:01
In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication
to stop the planned flooding is what i feel

Dottie French @DotOn777
15 August, 11:19
I imagine it is very .Q.U.I.E.T. there...

That must seem weird to locals.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 August, 09:38
I think I'm seeing Mandela effects. didn't we see this already?

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
15 August, 07:38
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I thought so to. Like almost a month ago.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 August, 09:38
I think I'm seeing Mandela effects. didn't we see this already?

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
14 August, 05:49
Think symbolism instead of actual photos/videos. How does this relate to the Q drops or what we know is coming.

Jeep Riot @Jeepriot
14 August, 05:06
i dont think its an accident the lake is low.

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
14 August, 04:08
What about the bodies they are finding at the bottom.of lake mead? Is this the overflow? Wat about the explosion couple of weeks ago?

There are no coincidences

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
15 August, 09:10
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
Soon, very soon.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
15 August, 09:24
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
What about all the motors and towns that was once there . ๐Ÿค” Seems like they all had wells that looked like Tunnels. and plus all of the bodies ๐Ÿ™ airplanes โœˆ ect. We could go on and on Patriots. I bet they used the motors to get rid of Humans . #GodKnows โค

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 August, 03:03
This tictok looks to be deceiving to me, I visited it the first of this year and that looks like one of the always empty emergency spillways, the normal water level is over around the 3 filters standing in front of the dam.
Not saying there are not issues but this could be all about perspectives.

Storm Rider @StormRider
14 August, 10:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, these is an overflow area. not the actual dam holding structure. Deceiving.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
15 August, 05:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
we need a patriot that is close by that is willing to check!!

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
14 August, 02:43
dats weird ๐Ÿง

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
14 August, 02:37
thst redline stands out

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
14 August, 02:25
Thatโ€™s Hoover damโ€™s EMERGENCY spillway.
Maybe there will be such a flood of information coming out, that the spillway will be needed to contain the deluge.

Nice 11:21 timestamp

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
14 August, 11:10
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
how does this line up on the clock Cowboy!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
14 August, 01:45
weirdness ... but what's the message
@VincentKennedy ๐Ÿค”

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 August, 01:44
This is NOT exactly what it looks like /// its a controlled overflow.
The other side of Lake Mead

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
14 August, 01:40
That's the overflow spillway in case the dam overfills, it has somewhere to go in a controlled manner. Since Lake Mead's capacity is at record lows, there's not enough water to reach the spillway. Hence, no water there.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
14 August, 02:47
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
Thanks! Creepy, dont even Hear water. ๐Ÿค”

Lady Hawk1111 @LadyHawk1111
14 August, 09:43
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
Exactly.

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 August, 01:33
They have an emergency overflow spillway. I think it should be dry unless the lake is overflowing or escapes that way. ๐Ÿ™‚

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
14 August, 01:28
Did they use the water to flood d.u.m.b.s?

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
14 August, 03:12
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication
If Lake Mead supposedly supplies water to
California, Mexico and Arizonaโ€ฆ
Perhaps there are
tunnel systems taking on water.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
14 August, 11:35
In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication