Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
wooohoo the first 4 snow peas for the season (to make it inside lol), gardeners right to eat treats in the garden haha thought Id share these ones πŸ’š

Thanks Mother Nature 🌱
10:37 AM - Aug 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by Awake_Elf in this post can reply
Ragia HRH @HRH
14 August, 11:10
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
This is love right here ☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
14 August, 11:28
In response Ragia HRH to her Publication
πŸ’š it sure makes my heart sing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
14 August, 11:06
😍Wow, your veg is beautiful! It is honestly a magazine worthy photo! πŸ‘πŸ‘Your swiss chard looks amazing, as does everything else. Enjoy your hard work! 🍏πŸ₯•πŸŽ
I have meant to ask you how your son is feeling. I hope he is 100% better now. 🌺

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
14 August, 11:31
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Thank you so much, I am so grateful to be able to garden and grow some of our food.

Thanks for asking about my son, he is doing much better, I have included some pre and probiotics and some herbal remedies to help his digestive system and so fsr so good, also increased his water intake, being winter he wasnt drinking as much as usual.

Hope you have a beautiful day :)

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
14 August, 10:59

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
14 August, 11:33
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Thank you :) I am so glad spring is only weeks away! i miss the sunshine so much

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
14 August, 10:50
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
14 August, 10:56
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Thank you, growing food is the only thing keeping me sane lol