Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 May, 06:32
Within the depths of me there was a storm-a-raging, I fought viciously through it, I stumbled at times, made it to my feet, thought I had it figured out, and then I'd stumble once more. Forty-Three years into it, I found something in the midst of that raging storm, that storm that kept stirring around within the core of me causing dis-ease that even I was unaware of, that "something" I found was actually a someone, and I began to keep my footing with each step while I kept close to him. Within the whirlwind, It was Jesus fighting back that storm for me, when I learned to let go and flow with Him, My World Changed Unimaginably and It just all makes sense to me now. We must Re-Vive The Church for Jesus, and We Are The Lights of That Church of which Jesus is Our Lead.

https://youtu.be/zLKRAVOKh...
#BeTheChurch #wwg1wga #ShareYourSpirit #LiveFree ✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
We are ALL CHOSEN~everything past that~is a decision💙

I would like to comment on your depiction of Jesus~Yeshua...I believe in my heart of hearts...He looks very close to true.

I always assumed Yeshua was Jewish. Dark complected, from the Middle East. However, in my quest to find myself after the [catholic.church] conditioning, I found my way to Egypt.

Yeshua and the Magdalene were TWIN FLAMES from Egypt. The Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine. Yeshua and Mary of Magdalene were Egyptian. Blonde haired, blue-eyed and NOT Jewish.

Some Christians will not agree with me. It's okay! I just had a thought about Our Creator and the awesome picture of His Son!
11:33 PM - Aug 13, 2022
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DotOn777 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 August, 11:46
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Possibly they liked frogs, wrote in a language similar to Sanskrit, loved their gray or maybe black cats, their people, lived near the pyramids, and witnessed a rapturing during their childhood, but truly only God knows, and I patiently await all that is to be unfolded, in His time.

🤷‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396