Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 August, 04:33
Somebody should do a bad ass FLOTUS vid compilation, I think some of you have seen some of my vids. NOT the one, but someone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 August, 04:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Grandad ex before navy seals, "unexplained death" no fookin charges. TWO does that fkin sound normal?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 August, 04:37
NO ONE was EVER charged.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
13 August, 04:47
💜
that is shite,,,sorry to hear that sis-your grandad

13 August, 04:50
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
KCK big deal......what.

13 August, 04:50
NEITHER were from there, what are the fkin odds.

Only people mentioned by Greenstonetaniwha in this post can reply
Sevyn Lina @SevynLina
13 August, 05:15
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

13 August, 05:19
In response Sevyn Lina to her Publication
😂

13 August, 05:10
Kansas City Kansas.

13 August, 05:17
That would do your head in if you were not strong, bad enough knowing they passed but unexplained and no investigation. Shady AF.