Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 August, 11:45
I ordered some HCQ and was looking at dosage recommendations. When I did a search, ironically the Mayo Clinic showed up, so I decided to take a look. I wouldn't usually look to the MC for any recommendations, but I was curious. They have a listing for the treatment of arthritis, so

Also listed, is a children's dosage for malaria. If it's safe for both treating simple arthritis and for kids, then why not Covid?!

This isn't new I know, but I've never searched myself before and, it just reaffirms to me that they will be in big big trouble once the real truth comes out!

https://www.mayoclinic.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 @Photon
Thanks, Kim.

Everyone should use caution when combining these drugs (HCQ, Ivermectin), as they are all anticholinergic drugs. The reduce the amount of acetylcholine (ACh) in the body, the neurotransmitter needed for muscle strength. Short-term basis use shouldn't be an issue, except for those with heart, lung, or neuromuscular diseases.

https://febs.onlinelibrary...

Both cholinesterase inhibitor (making more ACh) such as pot, caffeine, nicotine and Mestinon, and anticholinergic drugs (decreasing ACh such as atropine, HCQ) can have positive effects on C19 (has to do with ACE receptors).

But [they] don't want you to know that.

Always try one thing at a time, to know which one is making you better—or sicker. 💙
01:39 PM - Aug 13, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
14 August, 01:06
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
www.flccc.net provides good information on dosage and interactions of HCQ and Ivermectin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
13 August, 11:52
what about taking mushrooms by a fire? seems like clear logical answer to all of this.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
13 August, 02:01
I guess, but somehow I see our bodies as energy systems and chem's (no matter how safe) aren't really compatible with our systems. our bodies may continue to function but that doesn't make it ok-still putting blocks into an energy system. makes me wonder is this a chem fight chem? cuz our entire lives and been shoving pollution into our bodies, air, water, chemicals that have been self administered OTC, food "products" water, and "meds". kind of makes me wonder if there isn't a cycle ending, one that wipes out thought processes, morals, belief systems, behavior, verbiage, attitudes and replaced them with the chem powered version. and this lands where? "We're fighting for the children"

Photon 333 donated @Photon
13 August, 02:08
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
There are natural "drugs," such as Huperzine A (or those who have myasthenia gravis). Grapefruit/oranges as a substitute for HCQ, black cumin seed oil for ivermectin.

Yes, we're fighting for the children. But helping our health doesn't preclude that.

We manifest what we want. 💙