Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
The only way to safeguard elections is to let an unlawful president take office & enact Anti-USA EO’s so everyone can see the fraud.

Using C-19 to do so is a crime against humanity posing clear and present danger.

All involved will be arrested, have assets seized & tried on such a large scale no one will forget or let it happen again.

Locked gates surround DC guarded by soldiers deputized to make citizen arrests.

Myanmar will help Main Street adjust before seeing it in blunt & real time at home on the stage being built in the WH front yard.

This was always The Plan.
09:35 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
05 February, 09:15
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Uh-huh. The stage in front of the White House is being DISASSEMBLED as we speak. There is NO TRIAL going to take place on whatever that structure is. Was that part of the plan? So we tell everyone that the stage is some omninous platform - yet it is being taken down. So such statements are FALSE. Why would influencers here on this platform push a false narrative? Grifting? So - what is the PROOF that the structure will be used for anything? Prove those of us who question wrong, but if we are waiting on "Prayer", "Faith", "God's Timing"...well, we may have lost the Republic in this lifetime.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Basil @booboo
05 February, 03:30
Thank you for spelling it out...it has to be this way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
04 February, 04:51
I believe the stage in front of the WH is being taken down though...

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
04 February, 09:53
In total awe and appreciation of this master plan - fully trusting it!