Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
Could use some advice right now. Does anyone know of ANYTHING that helps with arthritis? The only thing I’ve found thus far that (somewhat) helps is 800mg Ibuprofen, which I hate taking. A friend suggested Turmeric (Curcumin) which im about to try.

Much Love ❤️
01:19 PM - Aug 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by DannyYoda in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
24 November, 11:16
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
VK also talked a great deal about grouding with the Earth, how it reduces inflammation in the body. Less inflammation = less disease and less arthritis. It's worth a shot. I always feel better when my bare feet are on the Earth for a while. It's much harder to do it now with the snow. Lol.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
24 November, 11:12
I started getting pain in my fingers and pinky kinked at first knuckle of tip of finger, I started taking 800 IU of a vegan vitamin E everyday and I have not had any issues since. My sister suffers from it and so did my mother. I am so sorry you are diagnosed with this, its painful and hopefully I could be of some help. Read an article long ago also a doctor was trying to find a cure for his mother, he discovered Alaskan cod liver oil, which comes flavored now I think, got his mom moving again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Traveller Q__ @TravellerQ
24 November, 11:01
Full Spectrum CBD oil. You can order it here https://www.thecbdistiller... but there are other sources. I take 12 drops every night before bed of the 1000 mg oil.

The Wild Rover @Silentskills13
24 November, 11:01
get liquid turmeric, it changed my life.

Silver Cat @silvercat
24 November, 11:00
This may sound strange, but you can get some Ivermectin paste (for horses) at the local feed store, and rub it into the joints. Have had several people tell me it helps a lot!

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
Arnica Montana gel can help reduce joint pain. I've used it many times. It may not eliminate all the pain but it does help to minimize it, enough to help me sleep.

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
Arnica Montana gel can help reduce joint pain. I've used it many times. It may not eliminate all the pain but it does help to minimize it, enough to help me sleep.

Little Bird @LittleBird203
24 November, 10:58
Believe it or not, my mom’s doctor has had her on HCQ fir the past 5 years for arthritis. You wouldn’t even know she ever suffered from it and the cherry on top is that she never hot covid once yet.
her rheumotoligist and HCQ are both God sends.

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
24 November, 10:58
also…. WD40

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
24 November, 10:57
blue emu gel/cream

Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
24 November, 10:57
Look into DMSO, and also .. the old copper bracelet trick helps
Prayers

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 November, 10:56
sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
24 November, 10:56
I read an article about someone who used small amounts of borax. I know it sounds crazy, but of course his work disappeared and he was labeled crazy (that makes me always assume they are right). I use tumeric and I use Quercetin and black seed oil as well. I have never taken borax internally, but I put it in my detox bath every week.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
12 August, 01:48
myblackseed.com

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
24 November, 11:03
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Works GREAT!!!

You can even use this on your dog or give a little with their food! Helped my dog with an ulcer she had on her back and itching!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
24 November, 11:05
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Oh wow gonna get me some! thanks for the info!♥️♥️

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Lily B.... @LilyB
12 August, 01:28
"Motivational Doc" on Youtbe has great, helpful and short videos on a wide range of health topics.
Here are a few helpful links-
https://youtu.be/EbSSy5X3a...
https://youtu.be/m3QlKvSpj...
https://youtu.be/P64J5NwP8...
https://youtu.be/UAdx3dMaJ...

Kjerstine Dau @Pancho_Barns
12 August, 01:25
doesnt cbd oils help...something from marajana ? ive read about it only so not coming from experience