Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 June, 10:54
2 POTUS posts on TRUTH Social - 7:51pm & 8:51pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael American @MichaelAmerican
05 June, 12:41
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Yet here we are on AUp, We both have TS accounts...lol... Its peaceful here! It doesn't matter where I say something when it's all logged! Thanks Kim ! https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 June, 10:03
In response Michael American to his Publication
So true Michael.
TS is no AU :)

i see that they are attracting flies! The loving Vibe here is unbeatable!
12:07 AM - Aug 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by MichaelAmerican in this post can reply
12 August, 12:10
In response Michael American to his Publication
it only took you 2 months to reply lol

20 August, 10:55
i stay outside working / disconnected because I can't take the news daily!. I still don't know how in the world you long timers kept your sanity in 4 years of this! 2+ years and I can't go half a hour without screaming at the TV!