Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
03 April, 02:30
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Nope Not Q, Not any "White Hats", nor any Military, nor any Anon movement of Patriots... time to TRULY WAKE UP... JESUS is the ONE TRUE and ONLY SAVIOR of Humanity, Period 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
14 August, 10:32
I wish he'd make another one.. its been a while. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
12 August, 04:51
I needed that thank you!! Brought tears to my eyesI needed that thank you!! Brought tears to my eyes.

Awake Now @Awakenow
12 August, 09:47
Is he a political 1/6 prisoner?

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
12 August, 02:40
I really wonder what the “M” stands for?

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
11 August, 11:50
Miss Him. Here is another great one!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
THE SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT COVID-19 - INSURGENCY - Joe M SPEAKS - YouTube

Arm yourself with knowledge. Joe M narrates the truth about COVID-19

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
11 August, 11:24
where can you find this video now?

Denni USA @DenniUSA
11 August, 11:10
I was awake during Hussein’s reign and felt helpless until the day HE came down the escalator. Then I had hope!
Fast forward to a late night in April 2020 when I stumbled upon this, VK and a few others. Then I realized how much of a slumber I/we had been in. Eyes wide open and never looked back.
WWG1WGA
🙏🇺🇸❤️

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
11 August, 10:42
I was already awake in 2020 but thought inwas alone. Was watching Trump live covid update and this. ideo was dropped in the feed, I was so excited seeing this video knowing everything is finally coming to a head. I threw myself right in again because of his video. My first wake up was conspiracy of silence. recently found the George Bush Sr. indictment and noticed the judge was the same name as the lawyer on conspiracy of silence John Decamp. coincidence? I think not!

https://www.docdroid.net/S...

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
11 August, 09:54
oh yes come out Joe M!!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
11 August, 09:54
It is my feeling that JFK Jr. was the voice of this video.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
14 August, 11:14
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Here is where I believe you are correct…

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
11 August, 09:09
every person in America should see this!

Nothing Can Stop What’s Coming 🙏

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
11 August, 07:55
Its my go to, when feeling a bit discouraged. Always brings me back.

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
14 August, 11:15
In response bob L. Head to his Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
11 August, 07:36
His video is what woke me up in 2020, i think he recently did a new one🤷🏼‍♀️

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
11 August, 08:52
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Woke me up too!

Dds Dds @Destra
11 August, 10:20
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Me too!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
11 August, 07:22
length of video 13:14

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 August, 07:22
It NEVER gets old 😭❤️🙏🇺🇲🌎

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
11 August, 07:18
One of my earliest wake-ups which provided needed hope. I still go back and watch his videos often.
Brilliant content.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
11 August, 07:12
YES MY FIRST ANON I MISS HIM MORE THAN ANYONE

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
11 August, 09:47
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
He was my first Anon as well. Wayne Jett (Classical Capital and author of Fruits of Graft) mentioned him in an interview and his video which he had linked on his site. As soon as the interview was over I went straight to his site to find it. Then found he had a Twitter acct and that led to all the other Anons. I'm so grateful!

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
11 August, 07:09
CHILLS

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
11 August, 07:05
So good. I pick up something new everytime I watch

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
11 August, 07:05