Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
11 August, 04:33
ABSOLUTELY

NOTHING

IS

FOREVER

NEVER FORGET IT

NOW LIVE !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
https://youtu.be/vTM8Ddgx8...
Admiral Byrd Discovered New Land in Antarctica that Nobody Ever Talks about
In 1947 Admiral Richard E. Byrd was summoned to Washington, D.C. and questioned extensively about his claims that he had entered a hole in the Antarctic ice and found an advanced ancient civilization. He was ordered never to mention the finding or to reveal his discovery to the public. He obeyed until days before his death. Here is part of the story...
Admiral Byrd Discovered New Land in Antarctica that Nobody Ever Talks about - YouTube

In 1947 Admiral Richard E. Byrd was summoned to Washington, D.C. and questioned extensively about his claims that he had entered a hole in the Antarctic ice ...

06:27 PM - Aug 11, 2022
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Only people mentioned by boxoffrogs in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 August, 04:37
In response Mr. Boxoffrogs to his Publication
the palm trees are true
know someone who went with military in 60’s and would only share that part

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 August, 04:41
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
If it wasn't for the 1960's, the United States Marine Corps, and Templars and whatnot... I wouldn't exist. I'm Olaf's kid...

memes matter @NoComment
12 August, 05:29
i think its more land the ice is hiding, what if its eden?

12 August, 08:01
In response memes matter to her Publication
https://youtu.be/VZXKrrbjy...
Crater Earth and flight routes...
Keep in mind Greenland is the ICE WALL. Differential Calculus was born with the "Globe"...
Crater Earth and flightroutes - YouTube

Martin Vrijland : https://www.martinvrijland.nl/Harry & The Lost Realm : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nei2z3CCmlo email : wimdegrotekunstenaar@gmail.com

Proud Patriot @birdie1162
11 August, 11:51
Maybe we don't live on a spinning ball hurling through space??

David Treciak @scifiwriter
15 August, 04:33
In response Proud Patriot to her Publication
Up until 1958 the Encyclopedia Britannica included a section in his Sout Pole travels about a dome rising thousands of feet into the sky. It prevented them from going further south. However, it was deleted in later editions after the Antarctica treaty was signed by every country. I've seen a picture of the page. There's also a video of a smal rocket traveling straight up for miles. The camera shows the view beneath the rocket. Suddenly at one point, there's a thud and the rocket stops going up. That's because it hit the dome and was stuck there. i have pictures from a few years ago of a rocket crossing the sky with a plume of spray behind it, like a ski boat speeding on a lake. Other similar videos I've seen explain that it's a rocket that reached the dome and is skidding across it and leaving a trail of moisture behind. There's no other explanation for the pictures i have. Rockets flying through the air have a thin trail of smoke behind them. not expending waves of moisture.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
11 August, 11:06
There is definitely a massive secret about Antarctica "they" don't want us knowing. Which only makes me want to know even more.

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
11 August, 09:03
That place is key!! Hence why no one is allowed there!!! We are basically at war with russia but we both ratified the treaty!! NO ONE IS ALLOWED THERE!! That should be the biggest clue for everyone.

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
11 August, 08:51
Admiral Byrd's diary. The site wasn't coming up on Firefox or IE, it did not long ago. They're blocking Daily Mail from Firefox too, can get it on IE.

https://web.archive.org/we...

There's a bit more on this video.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Hollow Earth: Admiral Richard E. Byrd rare film interview - YouTube

A rare interview on film with the greatest known explorer from the early 20th century, Admiral Richard E Byrd

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
11 August, 08:48
Then that might mean that UFOs do not really come from outer-space.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
15 August, 04:38
In response Contenders Edge to his Publication
There are creatures called greys that the military discovered and received tech from. Kennedy pressed the military to explain why they had a secret relationship with them. Rumors say they eat human flesh and are fed in return for cooperation.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 August, 08:46
Nana had an awake vision a couple of yrs ago about the ice wall.
A man that said he was an ancient "Watcher" took me there and under the ice.

Wonder when we are going to get to this!

11 August, 09:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Rush - Tom Sawyer [1981] Lyrics - YouTube

Share The Gift Of Music With LyricsFor Educational Purpose:Tom SawyerCanción de RushUn guerrero moderno A modern day warrior Zancada media, media Mean, mean ...

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
11 August, 08:31
that was interesting

Back to the Future @Backontrack
11 August, 08:04
like Gary Lite’s work

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
11 August, 07:17

15 August, 05:22
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
https://youtu.be/PBPPOBOkH...
The Smokey God (Part 1) Voyage to the Inner World
I believe the map used in the thumbnail may be a misrepresentation and that the two maps it is probably derived from are far more accurate. I am of the belief that Greenland represents the northern Ice Wall Boundary and that Antarctica represents the Southern Boundary.
The Smokey God (Part 1) Voyage to the Inner World - YouTube

In this little video I will read from the Smokey God, a tale of a father and son who explored the lands beyond the known in 1829. The book has been translate...

15 August, 06:11
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
I can say without a doubt, the most powerful energies I have felt were also been in the northernmost city I have visited. Stockholm looks untouched from any reset.