Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
11 August, 05:14
You want to hear the truth ???
or you want to keep donating to CIA ???
or you think you really donating to donnie???

Join Kimberly Goguen today 8-11-22 for a UNN SPECIAL REPORT Starting at 5PM EDT AND 2PM PST.

LIVE STREAM ON UNITEDNETWORK.NEWS: 👇👇
https://www.unitednetwork....

Or YOUTUBE: 👇👇
https://youtu.be/ZxhHkhxWq...

Exclusively on UnitedNetwork.News.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
11 August, 05:59
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Thank you. Sincerely. Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Live just finished...wait for it to be uploaded to UNN , can watch it free for next 24 hours
06:09 PM - Aug 11, 2022
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlackPanther17 in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
11 August, 06:43
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
I missed start but caught most.
I 1st heard her awhile back when she interviewed with Charlie, that got me going, but then I backed off. After hearing all the stuff (Trump, 107, Q), Kimberly certainly seems to complete the puzzles picture the best. Also the limited exposure of her here on AU actually leads me more to her operation and its truth. I like Trump, but there are to many things he won't speak to.

11 August, 06:55
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
trump is dead, the one you see is bodi double, and the other you see is a clone ...
he was evil
I always speak the truth, not because Kim said it,but because i do my own research, which is lacking in the anon up community, as the sad truth is,they have been psyoped
and even sadder, most of them think they are awake and they are so quick to share misinformation provided to them by "white hats. which do the controlled release of (mis)information

people that are here have no ideas on providing solutions to humanity and restoration of Mother Earth
They focus on problems and negative energy which creates more problems and more negative energy...
on example:
they focus on food processing plants being destroyed and adding fear and negative energy to community here instead of focusing on producing and growing food for their community and they are not even thinking that we don't even need these processing plants

positive thoughts and positive thinking brings positive results