JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Juan O' Savin just expressed the opinion that we won't make it to the 22 midterms and that it might be the [D]'s who attempt to stall or subvert the election as the 2020 Election walls are collapsing all around them. We should feel very prepared at this point for any and all possibilities.
11:07 AM - Aug 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
12 August, 01:56
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
the little whie circle under his arm looks like batman 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
12 August, 01:56
the little whie circle under his arm looks like batman 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 August, 03:56
10:07 timestamp
Q
Prepare to do dangerous things safely I say!

Boomers know exactly what I am talking about!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
11 August, 03:56
Agree.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
11 August, 11:25
He also said Biden wouldn’t take office and after he lied, said he wouldn’t be in very long….2 years later! I’ll take this info with a block of salt.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
11 August, 04:18
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
He was right. Biden didn't take office. 😎

Ragia HRH @HRH
11 August, 04:30
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
I am wiyh on this, but I also believe that he is part of the misinformation, in order to trick the enemy. unfortunately the miss information is out for everybody patriots or not 😩
☺️