Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
https://t.me/Tironianae/11...

[ Photo ]
One of our astute channel Members found this over on TS about the illegal [fbi] raid of our great POTUS.

EVERY WORD OF THIS IS TRUE.

The whole fiing was ILLEGAL AF.

These [people] are STUPID.
08:32 AM - Aug 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
11 August, 09:44
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Never interrupt the enemy while they are making grave mistakes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss. Messina @Messina
11 August, 09:24
Everything b*den does / says Is illegal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
15 August, 02:02
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
there is no statute of limitations on fraud.
Fraud vitiates everything.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 August, 09:12
There’s that word “Federal” again!! 🤦‍♀️

Why don’t we just change it to “Deep State” or “Cabal” or “Globalist” or “New World Order” or “Funded by Soros”!! etc. etc.

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
11 August, 09:12
Because this administration isn’t playing by the book. I’ve said this from day one, President Trump will be the first arrest. Mind you, just because he will be arrested, doesn’t mean he’ll be convicted.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
11 August, 08:59
Not if Trump & Q-team planned it themselves for optics of the past corruption in the FBI and these guys already have jobs lined up after they dismantle the agency.