Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 August, 09:21
Not a big fan of Brian.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 August, 08:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ditto, I just heard him on FAUX “not” real news...mention Miami’s Mayor who may run for POTUS. Brian was praising him because he is NOT TIED TO TRUMP! 🤦‍♀️

Question...Where’s Tucker? 🤣

Of ALL weeks for him to be gone, why the week of 8-08-22?

Listening even to this interview, Tucker would have made those agreeable serious faces 🤣 and piggy backed with some factual comments dissing CDC. (But NOT ass kissing childish wolf in sheep’s clothing Brian 🤪).

Where’s Tucker?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
From what I've gathered on Telegram, Tucker is hiding out. There may be some compromising emails making an appearance soon. You do know he was a big fan of Hunter Biden? Emails between the two of them? I just don't know who to trust anymore, certainly not one person on Fox news! Fox is for entertainment purposes only at this point for me!
08:31 AM - Aug 11, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Morkiepoo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from KoKo Taylor, click on at the bottom under it