Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
19 August, 03:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Removed from Youtube already I see!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
11 August, 12:32
Nor I

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes to See Ears to Hear @MyAccount
11 August, 11:50
why has this taken so long.... (not everyone got your “hard pass” message)...

...why after the approval for the little ones?

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
11 August, 11:42
Not a big fan of any of them

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
11 August, 10:39
Neither am I, VK. I was shocked that Mr. Kirsch was on and he dropped those BIG red pills. I have family that would, with most certainty, have seen this. The truth train for our normies is picking up speed!🚂

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
11 August, 10:00
Nor am I. He cutsoff the businessman when it gets interesting...that's BK, barking kid.

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
11 August, 09:26
blink much, wow
That was a very important news clip..... pain is coming! truth is vaxed are NOT going to handle when their MSM drops redpills. glad me and my family are prepared to help them cope. Pray people the pain is coming its feeling stormy

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
11 August, 08:20
Ditto, I just heard him on FAUX “not” real news...mention Miami’s Mayor who may run for POTUS. Brian was praising him because he is NOT TIED TO TRUMP! 🤦‍♀️

Question...Where’s Tucker? 🤣

Of ALL weeks for him to be gone, why the week of 8-08-22?

Listening even to this interview, Tucker would have made those agreeable serious faces 🤣 and piggy backed with some factual comments dissing CDC. (But NOT ass kissing childish wolf in sheep’s clothing Brian 🤪).

Where’s Tucker?

KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
11 August, 08:31
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
From what I've gathered on Telegram, Tucker is hiding out. There may be some compromising emails making an appearance soon. You do know he was a big fan of Hunter Biden? Emails between the two of them? I just don't know who to trust anymore, certainly not one person on Fox news! Fox is for entertainment purposes only at this point for me!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
11 August, 09:59
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I heard and saw on Twitter that he is working on something for Tucker Carlson originals. I think he is supposed to be on Friday, maybe ?

https://mobile.twitter.com...

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
11 August, 08:19
Kirsch is a numbers guy.........
So if his numbers are correct he's done TONS of analysis.
IF..........

But he's accurate on injuries and deaths.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 August, 06:38
Don't like MSM, including Fox ... anchors are paid to blab.
Great that Steve Hirsh opened his eyes, and was able to get his words on National TV
... presumably some folks still watch.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
11 August, 06:20
N B 14 2
16s everywhere….

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
11 August, 06:12

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
11 August, 05:51
His face kills me .

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
11 August, 05:23
does NOT matter if yOU are a fan or not.. the fact that FOX even aired this is HUGE !!!!!!!!!

memes matter @NoComment
11 August, 05:22

Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
11 August, 04:27
Notice the odd use of capitals in VK’s TS post.

VK:
GOD WINS.
Revelations.
*Blackout necessary*!!!!
⬆️Ascension⬆️

Telegram is where I post:
https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru/...

5 images.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
11 August, 05:02
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication
Blackout as in Update from G*D?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 August, 10:05
In response Marianne 124 to her Publication

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
11 August, 02:33
Me neither .... he has Rat Eyes !!!

Ann Holden @Amandpms
11 August, 02:29
Creepy AF...

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
11 August, 01:06
He needs to interview Jesse Ventura again.

Governor Jesse Ventura wipes the floor with Brian Kilmeade on Fox & Friends
https://youtu.be/tKx30D_3Z...

Alison Ecat @Alicat
11 August, 01:01
Neither is Trump

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

AJS CSC @munchkin823
11 August, 11:07
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
I have always wonder HOW Tucker gets away saying what he says at FOX and still standing. And the fact that FOX was the one to jump on calling AZ in 2020 puzzles me to this day... Maybe it's our trojan horse?

Dissident @Dissident
11 August, 11:18
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
It's just one way back to Tyranny. I'll have some incremental respect for Fox/Tucker when they discuss Germ Theory as the hoax it is. Discussing a toxic jab is a pig singing lesson.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 August, 12:54
. -1 #1122

I’ve got a random question about DJT that I fully believe you would know, and I have no idea how to ask it correctly to ensure as best answer as possible, but here it goes…

‘Is DJT ‘more’ than human or ‘beyond’ this realm, or, ‘celestial’ (for lacks of a better understand/vocubulary)’?

Jes King @LadyOVscaRs
Same, loose lips and screws.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
GEORGENEWS, [Aug 10, 2022 at 7:21 PM]
Ron Johnson.
HERO

🇺🇸🦅

Congrats, on winning your Primary this week, and so much more.

Older post, but, still excellent:

https://www.ronjohnson.sen...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 August, 12:27
Brian is a Rino pusher if you were to ask Nana.

Looks like your pissed level is 332?
Q post 332

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 4a55e6 No. 74128
Risk of another shutdown.
Be prepared to lose access.
Q

Back to the Future @Backontrack
11 August, 12:12
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 August, 12:01
Me neither.

9:21 PM > 2121.

Sep 09, 2018 2:51:28 PM EDT
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI
Sep 09, 2018 2:41:59 PM EDT
Anonymous
New shill tactic is to smear Sean Hannity

Just so everyone understands, Q has directly told us to watch Hannity. Q also links us to Sara Carter, who is literally on Hannity every single night.

Hannity is a patriot.
>>2947705

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Aug 9, 2022 at 4:34 PM]
😂😂😂

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
10 August, 11:50
VK, it seems like you might be a fan of Hannity.
Timestamp = 9:21 = 21:21
Q2121 = HANNITY is a patriot.

HANNITY: Amazing the year of the boomerang...

memes matter @NoComment
11 August, 05:19
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

American Girl @Americangirl
10 August, 11:39
⬆️⬇️⬅️➡️

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
10 August, 11:19
Me either, but Steve Kirsch is awesome, check out his Getter or Substsck🔜🔜🔜