Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
22 January, 09:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good Morning
Thanks for stopping by
🤗👋👋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨ANASTAZIA✨ 1✌️7 @Q_2_B_FREE
05 February, 11:15
Mornin' feelz.✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
22 January, 09:08
In response ✨ANASTAZIA✨ 1✌️7 to her Publication
Jax is grown up now 😊
Bigger, and Beautiful💕

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
05 February, 05:05
smooth flow

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
04 February, 10:05
There is nowhere to hide. #Fooked

Only followers of this user (Leslie1222) can see their posts

New England @Pineapple
04 February, 07:59
When is the APL going to change?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
04 February, 07:58
extraordinary!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
04 February, 03:56
That is so freaking cool!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 February, 03:41
GM VK
It's great to stop and watch these videos. That was mesmermizing.
Have a mighty fine MAGA kinda day!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 February, 02:31
Hi, my friend. I hope you are doing wonderful! Rough week here, but God has provided me the strength I need to handle all thrown my way. Baby steps 🥰🥰🥰

Coral ___ @Coral_
04 February, 02:19
beamin!! 😉🤩🙏

JEANNIE LEWIS @Sounsscapes101
04 February, 01:47
chopper showing vibrations, song reminds me of Grease which reminds me of John Travolta, Travolta Vibes?

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
04 February, 01:40
I know I am a little late to the party but MORNING VICENT!!!

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
04 February, 12:57
Good Afternoon! Under the weather but soldiering on.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
04 February, 01:56
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
04 February, 12:39
the first thing to see everyday.
GoodMorning VK❣️
صباح الهنا ❣️

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
04 February, 12:35
Good Morning!

The S92A - Deathtrap - Symbol of Corporate/Gov greed vs safety.

S92 airframe was designed as VTOL competition for the Osprey. When they lost the bid they converted it to a helicopter using Blackhawk engines. The frame wasn not designed for it and the vibrations were so severe the oil pump bolts would shear off losing oil pressure. The company tried to update the manual to tell pilots NOT to throttle down during oil pressure failure. The FAA knew the company had lied about the performance and would not update the manual in response

Many died because the pilots did not k

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
04 February, 01:20
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Vibrations.
The video is very telling.

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
04 February, 12:35
Good morning ! What's the good word?

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
04 February, 12:18
It's a beautiful thing. i wish we could see that kind of thing all the time.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
04 February, 12:17
Good afternoon, VK, Florida is humid.

Mary QQQ @Q_sent_me
04 February, 12:15
Good morning VK!!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 February, 12:00
good morning!!

Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
04 February, 11:46
good morning VK

Iam -JD @IamJD
04 February, 11:41
Good morning VK

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
04 February, 11:22
Good Morning VK 💙🇺🇸

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
04 February, 11:21
😃Good morning VK

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
04 February, 11:12
same
time stap
as last nights post ?

Love & Light @LD2021
04 February, 11:12
perfect timing.......

17Woke Goddess @17WokeGoddess
04 February, 11:00
Good Morning VK - looking forward to all being revealed to see what we can’t normally see 👀