Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
10 August, 05:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
10 August, 07:50
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Praise the Lord. Have faith and trust in the Lord Yeshua... the devil is getting worried about the revival of worship for our Lord. They are trying desperately to deny that Yeshua ever existed.. I saw 2 different programs today that is trying to bring doubt to the fact that Yeshua was real... The first tried to say he was an alien. The second tried to deny he even existed. Then another one brought Moses' existence into question. They were trying to prove that God wasn't real. This seems desperation to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yes !!! Amen
It is desperation. This is well said...
Thank You Cindy ... I love You Sis
God Bless You Sweet Heart
❤😘❤❤
07:54 PM - Aug 10, 2022
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
10 August, 08:29
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Love and hugs sent back your way.. I had to laugh while watching these programs. it was evident they were trying everything to turn people away from Yeshua.. Their arguments were ridiculous.. LOL😉😂

10 August, 10:09
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
I noticed that too. I've been praying for the Prayer Warriors and the Warriors sharing
scripture and Gods word.
This is a Spiritual battle no matter the other distractions . It's a hard task in this day and time to minister to the people.
Our Warriors keep on keeping on
being consistant in their Faith and their mission God gave them .
I respect them all so very much
They are the front line against evil
We must have their backs in prayer
I was praying earlier Lord How do we do this and the words " Be Consistent " come to mind.