Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply
Stone Cold @RealStoneCold
05 February, 08:03
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
My favorite of the family trip photos. Ivanka and Melainia were perfection this day too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Monie Monie @America
05 February, 02:37
😆😂I ❤️ my 45 I just cn't stop 😆😆🤣😆🤣 mang! Wooooo!😆🤣😆😂😆🤣😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
04 February, 02:10
😂Trump has that "He's so Fooked" look.

Jason Smith @NitroJay
04 February, 12:28
Meanwhile his is still doing mass live :(

Vigilant PatriQt⭐⭐⭐ @megaMAGAmoveman
04 February, 12:10
Pinky play

WhenUKnow UKnow @WhenUKnowUKnow
04 February, 11:59
🎼one of these is not like the others

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
04 February, 11:50
He dropped the hammer on the pedo pope.

Jenn Cook @Jlp12b
04 February, 11:22
Oh i love this!!! Trump is my president🇺🇸🇺🇸

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
04 February, 11:05
lol, Love my President

Joanne England @Maz0277
04 February, 10:55
Kills me every time 👍

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
04 February, 10:47
Lol - the look on Trump's face cracks me up.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
04 February, 10:25
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Corey Wilson @Coreywilson007
04 February, 10:25
one of my favorites, this and the video rubbing his fingers.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
04 February, 10:07
The painting in the background over the "pope's" shoulder.....the subject is wearing red shoes.🤮

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
04 February, 09:13
WORDS VICE GRIP AND BALLS COME TO MIND

Findyourtrue North @1111Polaris369
04 February, 09:01
I love this so much 😍😂😍😂😍😂😍😂😍

Gary Oak @oak
04 February, 08:56
Yes papa don pulled his weird and desperate mob handshake and the pope pulled a muscle. You try smiling after having your arm half torn off by a big baby! Not easy!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
04 February, 08:55
Oh, it is! It is!!

Angela Martin @Marangela
04 February, 08:54
You bet! The poop on the face of the earth just got the spanking of a lifetime from our President.

Emand Lio @Emandlio
04 February, 08:57
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
Connect the Dots......

#darktolight