Only people mentioned by angelgrace_17 in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
19 August, 03:09
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
In the original W of Oz, Dorothy's shoes were silver, not red. It was an indicator for moving us from gold to silver which could be mined here in the USA. The rats changed the shoe color to red to promote their psychopathic "hidden in plain sight" agenda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
19 August, 11:37
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Sick bastards!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken King @KenKing
19 August, 01:19

20 August, 12:13
In response Ken King to his Publication
😂😂

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
19 August, 10:26
I've Never liked Red Shoes, even before I knew anything about SR, they creeped me out and I didn't know why.. and now I do..😢

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
19 August, 10:26
I've Never liked Red Shoes, even before I knew anything about SR, they creeped me out and I didn't know why.. and now I do..😢

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 August, 09:20

Red Man @2PillarPortal
19 August, 09:46
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
.... Do you realize now that when it comes to trafficking, satanism, pedophilia, human sacrifices, organ harvesting, adrenachrome – that it is art imitating life? That these people who are so obsessed with the art that glorifes these things might actually, themselves, be engaged in these things?...

https://www.ourgreatawaken...

19 August, 10:52
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
These people are monsters! Controlled by satan. God will give them their due punishment.