Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 August, 12:21
Their timeline going to run Tulsi.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
10 August, 12:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Compromised...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
10 August, 01:08
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
OR IS SHE JUST PLAYING THEIR GAME TO GET IN POSITION TO TAKE THEM DOWN ?

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO PLAY THEM AT THEIR OWN GAME TO TAKE THEM OUT.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
10 August, 01:34
In response James Dean to his Publication
yea she is a sercet agent....hahhaa dont be that stupid

James Dean @Wait_its_time
10 August, 01:55
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
AS AN UNDERCOVER AGENT YOU HAVE TO BE INVOLVED FOR YEARS YOU DON'T JUST WALK INTO A PLACE GOING UP WITH THE OPPOSITION AND THEN SWITCH SIDES.

NOT BEING STUPID, BEING OPTIMISTIC

REMEMBER THEY HAVE IT ALL AND SHE KNOWS THAT.

WHEN YOU GET INVOLVED IN POLITICS YOU HAVE A FILE OF EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER DONE SINCE YOU WERE FIRST BORN SO DON'T THINK THE WHITE HATS DON'T ALREADY HAVE IT ON HER. THIS ALL PLANNED OUT.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO YOUR OWN FILE AND SEE WHAT IS ON YOU, I'VE ALREADY SEEN MINE, I USED TO HAVE A HIGH SECURITY CLEARANCE.

Only people mentioned by ReeeinQarnation in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anonymity on X, click on at the bottom under it