⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
04 February, 07:21
I will always aegue that The George Floyd "Murder" was staged.
Here are some images that prove that.
in this two images, look at the discrepancies:
In one of them, you can see that there are people in front of the arrest and are filming.
However, on the other image you can see people walking along the sidewalk oblivious to whats happening and the people filming are no longer there.
#wagthedog
#GreenScreen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doña Jimena17 @DonaJimena17
ofcourse it was! look at that guy! disney actor/crisis actor. pictures made by me at my tv! science program for kids, disney tv. same actor
08:35 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by DonaJimena17 in this post can reply
04 February, 09:30
In response Doña Jimena17 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 February, 09:38
disney guy

Patriot Supporter @1776Patriot_Supporter
04 February, 08:53
The cop was in that taxi game show that was on TV. He was the actual taxi driver asking the questions. This was a Psyop the EMTs were cops and they just put Floyd in the ambulance without doing any CPR or checking vitals. This was there go time signal to separate the country

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
04 February, 08:35
he was also a swat member inside the Capitol.