⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
I will always aegue that The George Floyd "Murder" was staged.
Here are some images that prove that.
in this two images, look at the discrepancies:
In one of them, you can see that there are people in front of the arrest and are filming.
However, on the other image you can see people walking along the sidewalk oblivious to whats happening and the people filming are no longer there.
#wagthedog
#GreenScreen
07:21 AM - Feb 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
04 February, 10:26
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
100% staged to cause racial divide or planned to cause racial divide. I'd say staged based on one look at the video. Totally bogus!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 February, 10:25
The Illuminati 'hidden hand', the cop has one of his hands in his pocket the whole time.

This was a cell activation message for jihadi trained Antifa.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
04 February, 10:25
Totaly agree! I am in Minneapolis and the Masonic/Isis/satanic ties are undeniable. Too many very wierd sidelines to this story.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 February, 10:15
I hope George is one of the first arrests.

CYNTHIA SPRAYBERRY @cwilliamsann
04 February, 08:37
I believe it was too!

Doña Jimena17 @DonaJimena17
04 February, 08:35
ofcourse it was! look at that guy! disney actor/crisis actor. pictures made by me at my tv! science program for kids, disney tv. same actor

Patriot Supporter @1776Patriot_Supporter
04 February, 08:53
In response Doña Jimena17 to her Publication
The cop was in that taxi game show that was on TV. He was the actual taxi driver asking the questions. This was a Psyop the EMTs were cops and they just put Floyd in the ambulance without doing any CPR or checking vitals. This was there go time signal to separate the country

Doña Jimena17 @DonaJimena17
04 February, 09:30
In response Doña Jimena17 to her Publication

Anne Green @Anne72
04 February, 07:35
This was supposedly GF at his own funeral?

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
04 February, 07:29
Absolutely they got the reaction they wanted and then it goes away. What a time to be alive🤷🏻‍♂️

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
04 February, 07:29
Symbolism will be their downfall.

Jodie Jennings @Jodie
04 February, 07:23
I live in Minneapolis, it was so fake. There is only one video out there from one person??? Go look at the size of the coffin. GF was at his own funeral.
HOAX!!!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 February, 08:54
In response Jodie Jennings to her Publication
Golen Man Sacrifice.

If you look at the video of the arrest, the cop kneeling on him has ine hand in his pocket for the whole time - Illuminati 'hidden hand' symbol.

Also, he had a wife and child in Houston, I often wondered if the GF (handler, trigger word transmitter), coming out and saying 'we don't want voliolence' was how the wife found out about her.