Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 August, 01:06
They know they will lose the 3 letters. This is why they upped funding for Capital Police and IRS. More power than the FBI when combined.

Not a bad plan 4 them.
However, that's their timeline.

Anyone have CERNS schedule?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 August, 01:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
10 August, 01:49
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Who are the individuals that make up the Innovation Platform of CERN? Anyone go down that hole yet?

Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
10 August, 02:20
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Interesting article that I haven't read before. I didn't realize CERN was created to basically advance technology to counter the United States technology. So are they just competing with the USA or at war with us?

I'm interested in the exact names of individuals on the above mentioned board. Who are they, what ties do they have, can we see monetary ties etc in open source. May lead to nothing, but I think we've all learned how these individuals all seem to be tied together. My guess is this is no different. I'm going to need more than my phone & a few minutes for that.