Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
10 August, 01:07
I almost forgot! Look what I spotted at my local Menards store. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Momma Bear @ur1spark
I so loathe Menards since they were such absolute mask Nazi's during the scamdemic. Unfortunately, I feel that way about a lot of other stores too. I just recall Menards being particularly militant.
01:18 PM - Aug 10, 2022
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ur1spark in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
10 August, 01:33
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
agreed. they booted out and called the cops on me and my 9 y.o. daughter during those days. we did not have state or local mandates even. was "company policy ". they were even warning folks when their mask was on improperly ( below the nose). they would follow people around even. yep fook menards. have not been back 8n since

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
10 August, 01:25
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
All of them were. All guilty. Home Depot had outside makeshift lines and tents with security guards and employees. Then, they stepped it down to employees in the front entrance prohibiting entry if no mask. Lowes stopped people at the front if you had no mask.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
10 August, 05:06
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
I refused to stand in line with or without a mask to get in. After that stand in line phase passed, I entered HD with no mask...and did not catch flak from anyone except an occasional customer....who then got an earful of my thoughts. In other stores, if they gave me flak, I'd give them a note with internet links and would tell them to not believe the lying MSM and to educate themselves....and I'd leave. Some people would say thank you....and a few libtards would get angry and throw my note down. When stores had arrows on the floors to herd the sheep how they wanted, i purposely walked in the opposite direction. If only so many hadn't complied. Please world, never again.