Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
10 August, 08:25
Reincarnation is the explanation for mass gender confusion.

We have all lived many lives as both women and men, and every race.

This is our final incarnation as 3D humans. People are integrating soul fragments from male and female lifetimes.

No one is born in the wrong body.

https://twitter.com/Kabamu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Megan Ahrens @Betty45
10 August, 08:32
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
I firmly believe it is vaccines that are causing gender confusion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I am Keri @Lionessheart
10 August, 09:00
In response Megan Ahrens to her Publication
when i jumped down this endless dirty rabbit hole, i called this. Injecting the opposite dna imto a damaged dna(parents with auto immune issuesweakened their own dna) and we are
i also believe that woman especially in their 40's(myself included) were given too much testosterone!

Megan Ahrens @Betty45
I agree..bloodwork showed 2x the amount of testosterone in my results.. always thought it was bcuz I have 6 brothers!
09:07 AM - Aug 10, 2022
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Betty45 in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
10 August, 09:18
In response Megan Ahrens to her Publication
having all those brothers...may of had a smidgen to do with it lol more persomality wise I'd think but manly women showed up before feminist males...so we were the first to be experimented on imo