Jeff Wuchich @thewuch
One last selfie before Maverick crossed the rainbow bridge. 🌈 He passed at 6:30 edt this evening. He was just a few months shy of 9 years old. We knew him since he was 7 weeks old. We will miss him dearly. Fly high Top Gun, the pattern is open.
11:15 PM - Aug 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by thewuch in this post can reply
LL_125 @LL_125
09 August, 11:36
In response Jeff Wuchich to his Publication
I just knew he was a black lab before the picture loaded. I'm so very sorry. We have "Bear" who is a black lab and is 10 years old... and I want him to live forever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
09 August, 11:34
What a handsome doggy. So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Rest in Peace Maverick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Silver Cat @silvercat
09 August, 11:32
Prayers for you all! He may come back to you as a puppy!

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
09 August, 11:30
i literally ACHE for you. they are more family than human family often times. rest in PARADISE, maverick. we will see you on the other side.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
09 August, 11:30
Sorry for your loss bud! That's a good looking friend you had there!

Whimma Texas @Whimma
09 August, 11:29
sorry friend. the pain of losing a true friend is the hardest, may you find strength and comfort

Jody Donohue @Jody
09 August, 11:28
Aw, he is beautiful. 😢 God bless you all. RIP fur baby 🙏😢❤️

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
09 August, 11:27
🙏🏻

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
09 August, 11:23
So very sorry for your loss.