Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 August, 11:36
You know what comes next.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
09 August, 10:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Tuis was my theory last year from a conversation with a fren! It just may come reality! 👇🏼

They will arrest Trump in efforts to bring him down for good however, it will be another trap for the DS. Right now there is no evidence of the crimes against humanity that Trump is accusing the Dems and the DS. And since the whole system is corrupted, there’s no way they would let Trump set foot in a court room and make his case, but if you allow the Dems their way and they accuse Trump of some bogus crime, the courts will not hesitate to convict him and the whole world will be watching. This is when Trump will unload the MOABS and the MSM will be covering all of it. This, I believe will trigger the blackout and the Patriots will use the EBS to keep the information feeding the public.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
09 August, 09:41
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Hell of a Theory! 📢👍

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
All I can say for sure, is this movie is getting good!!!
10:22 PM - Aug 09, 2022
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
09 August, 11:30
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Agreed 💯📢👍😜🇨🇦:))