Vincent KennedyโŸ donated @VincentKennedy
08 August, 11:36
You know what comes next.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
Tuis was my theory last year from a conversation with a fren! It just may come reality! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ

They will arrest Trump in efforts to bring him down for good however, it will be another trap for the DS. Right now there is no evidence of the crimes against humanity that Trump is accusing the Dems and the DS. And since the whole system is corrupted, thereโ€™s no way they would let Trump set foot in a court room and make his case, but if you allow the Dems their way and they accuse Trump of some bogus crime, the courts will not hesitate to convict him and the whole world will be watching. This is when Trump will unload the MOABS and the MSM will be covering all of it. This, I believe will trigger the blackout and the Patriots will use the EBS to keep the information feeding the public.
10:06 AM - Aug 09, 2022
In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
09 August, 09:41
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Hell of a Theory! ๐Ÿ“ข๐Ÿ‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 August, 10:22
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
All I can say for sure, is this movie is getting good!!!

Tiffany Blue @TiffanyBlue
09 August, 07:17
He is safe in seclusion doing what he does best. Please pray for him.

09 August, 10:25
In response Tiffany Blue to her Publication
He and his family are always in my prayers, Patriot . . . that is a certain!!!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 August, 12:31
What if the 15 boxes of documents removed from Mar-A-Lago are actually filled with all the evidence against [them] for all their crimes? How do you legally insert evidence?

5D Chess at it's finest! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 August, 10:18
Bingo - I have always thought that Trump would be the arrest that will shock the world -