Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
My 20 year old, myself and my soul mate all work in this house hold just to barley pay bills and rent every month… i have a 7 year old thats gonna have to get a job soon if things keep going like this🤪

we have a 2 bedroom apartment with a garage… we house 4 people in 2 bedrooms and lucky if we get to do some extra shopping or have the money left to do anything fun at all.

now my daughter was driving home from work and someone in a brand new SUV ran a red light, totaled my daughters car, and took off at 11:30 pm. we are barley getting by.. i dont know if the insurance company is gonna pay us enough to find something as good as she had bc it was a 2008. im still in recovery from a 2014 work injury and my fiance just had major shoulder surgery and was forced to go back to work in major pain alll the time. i pray for light of God to bring us the strength we need to heal our bodies and find another vehicle. Blessings to you all. we all have so much goin on. God Bless you all.
01:51 PM - Aug 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Apryllin in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 August, 02:21
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
God Bless You and Your Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
09 August, 02:21
God Bless You and Your Family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
09 August, 02:12
i pray for your whole family.i pray for every family who’s lives have been turned upside down.i pray for those who took the jabs and I pray for those that didnt. i pray for everyone who is afraid and in pain.🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
09 August, 01:52
Im drawing the conclusion that the person that hit her and just took off and left the scene, was drunk or on drugs. He was in a brand new SUV and we have a part from the car that broke off and we traced it back to the make and model. cops are looking for the vehicle. they probably stashed it some garage somewhere. there will be some karma for the driver…. there has to be.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
09 August, 01:57
we got a deal on her car from my dad… it had very low miles….. it was in great shape. most 2008 Chevy HHRs are not in the good condition hers was. she took excellent care of it. we just put brand new tires on it. its so hard to function in this matrix without a car…. and her depression is sinking in bc she cant get to work all the time and now shes almost broke. were doing our best to work together as a family unit and a team… its hard. we all sacrifice things fir eachother. but im very worried about my daughter. She has been though alot in these recent years and she is still trying to figure outife and adulthood…. shes hanging on by a thread right now.