sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 August, 10:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 10:35
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
desantis needs to get rid of him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 August, 10:37
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
What if DeSantis is one of [them]?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 10:40
desantis is my governor, Trump is my president

I live in Florida. Desantis has a great team and they are fighting hard for freedom. I and my community are living our freedoms because they are fighting hard. I see and and live it every day right now.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 August, 11:23
I believe DeSantis is fighting for freedom. Personally, I like him.

Everyone seems to be replaced w/actors.
Look how many 'copies' we've seen of Trump.
My question is..when was he replaced?
"we are watching a movie'

I am not saying that DeSantis is bad...I'm just saying. "What if"
I was trying to find the article were Trump said he likes this "current DeSantis", but I can seem to find it.

I attached one about Trumo 'bashing' him.

LSWH...

https://www.breitbart.com/...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 11:30
https://trumpwhitehouse.ar...

agree 100 percent

Desantis is 2.0 I think he was replaced either right before he became governor, or soon after, but that is my guess, not based on anything specific.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 August, 12:20
I have heard the same. Someone mentioned how much his mannerisms match Trump’s.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Yes, I see it when he speaks at new conferences.
01:42 PM - Aug 09, 2022
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it