sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 August, 10:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 10:35
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
desantis needs to get rid of him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
What if DeSantis is one of [them]?
10:37 AM - Aug 09, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
09 August, 02:11
From April 16, 2022 - Julie Green Ministries

Re: Ron DeSantis
https://www.jgminternation...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 August, 02:24
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
LSWH

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
09 August, 12:44
Remember Trump pushes people to the fore front for a reason all will be revealed

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
09 August, 12:44
Remember Trump pushes people to the fore front for a reason all will be revealed

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 August, 12:46
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
agreed

I am Keri @Lionessheart
09 August, 10:47
does he have a team to stop the predators? has he said anything about the trafficking issues?
freedom is great and all but what about the kids?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 10:40
desantis is my governor, Trump is my president

I live in Florida. Desantis has a great team and they are fighting hard for freedom. I and my community are living our freedoms because they are fighting hard. I see and and live it every day right now.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
09 August, 11:23
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I believe DeSantis is fighting for freedom. Personally, I like him.

Everyone seems to be replaced w/actors.
Look how many 'copies' we've seen of Trump.
My question is..when was he replaced?
"we are watching a movie'

I am not saying that DeSantis is bad...I'm just saying. "What if"
I was trying to find the article were Trump said he likes this "current DeSantis", but I can seem to find it.

I attached one about Trumo 'bashing' him.

LSWH...

https://www.breitbart.com/...

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
09 August, 10:40
BQQM