CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 09:42
I already had the fbI come knocking at my door last may because of an alleged social media post on old parler that supported Mr T and asked for criminals to be arrested. A Parler troll sent it in to the fbi, and did no9t like what was allegedly posted.

The FBI admitted I did nothing wrong and they told me it was my first amendment right to free speech. I asked them why there were here then, if so? I never really got a reply.

It is WAY TOO EASY for them to spy, lie, harrass, and target patriots. We are not protected by the FBI, but we are targeted. I think they lie every day they ask for a warrant, for an innocent patriot supporting Trump. The FBI are brown shirts, and they are nazis. We all see it now.

They are Biden's social media police, and THIS IS WHY MR T IS TARGETED, FOR TELLING THE TRUTH AND SPREADING THE TRUTH. THEY DON'T LIKE TRUTH SOCIAL OR MR T SENDING OUT POSTS. THEY WANT HIM TO STFU AND GO AWAY, BUT THIS WILL NOT HABBEN.

defund and reform the FBLIE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ophelia Lee @MsLee1013Q
A few months ago, My 18 year old son replied to a girl on her tic tock about what she was taking with her to a LGABCDEFG+ protest. he reminded her that she forgot something to pack 🙊and he could bring it for her.... in CA, lol. we are in NC and he doesnt have a car and was present in school this day. did not matter. his tic tock is a random number generated when he signed up and this was his first comment EVER. 🙄FBI showed up at our house in podunk NC at 2:50 as soon as he got home from school and was already changing to go workout at the gym. i was at work. his dad was at work. his grandmother was home. 🙄 she called me as soon as they started interrogating him and they caught her with her phone on speaker. they took her phone and a police officer in our town that i know... i teach his kid!!.... got on the phone and told me nothing was going to happen to him. i was freaking out because i wasnt there. he was fine but still..... 😱😳🤬
10:08 AM - Aug 09, 2022
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MsLee1013Q in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
09 August, 10:22
In response Ophelia Lee to her Publication
they did it knowing parents were not at home, and they did it to scare and harrass a minor.

these are brown shirt tactics to get us to shut up and cower, so biden admin can stop us talking.

your son will never forget this. He will remember forever. being spied on and harrassed.

that is what the fbi does not figure out. they think we will get poisoned and died from covid vax poison, and that there will never be any fallout from this. they feel powerful, and protected, and this is wrong!

your local fbi office had a supervisor sign off on this, and don't forget it. you can find out who it is and talk to the supervisor and make it clear that they are never allowed to speak to your son again without an attorney present.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ophelia Lee @MsLee1013Q
09 August, 10:47
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
thank you. i did find out his name but i didnt call and say that bit about attorney being present. i will. my son, of course, invited them into my house. i instructed him to NEVER do that ever again unless they have a warrant. they also asked him if there were any weapons in the house. he answered “i dont know. why would my parents tell me?” 😳🤬and you are right about him being scared and intimidated. first thing he said to me was “i will never post another thing on the internet.” i have never been so mad in my life as that day. they told my son after realizing they were interrogating an honors student athlete - plays football and has never had a discipline referral at school... that they HAD to question him because they have been under pressure that they don’t investigate enough “kids like my son”. bullshit.... they know my IP address. they used my son to scare & intimidate me as well.