mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 August, 12:25
Just posted by President Trump

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 August, 11:13
In response memes matter to her Publication
seems his purposes for the whole world♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
10 August, 03:19
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
He loves earth and he loves us💌

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 August, 11:12
i remember well, wonder if others heard what i did as DJT and Melania came down escalator, “this is my man for a time such as this. he has the Skills for My purposes in America.”♥️

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
09 August, 11:13
I remember this all! Exciting, getting rid of the demon before him. Then the night he won, I live in PA my brother and I were on the phone and my brother said he isn't going to get PA, I said God has this and he will win. I started a new job that morning and I was up until 3:30 am. Best night ever!

memes matter @NoComment
09 August, 11:25
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
09 August, 11:12
3.11's
😍11.3
JOHNS favorite song

memes matter @NoComment
09 August, 11:22
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
that is correct
I hear it was an everyday morning beat