Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 August, 10:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 August, 11:06
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Maybe dyslexia isn’t a handicap!!! Along with seeing things move in uour peripheral without actually seeing something there πŸ‘€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 August, 11:09
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Is it You ? πŸ˜†

Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 August, 11:15
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Seriously, it is a question on the ADHD checklist! They want to β€œdumb-down β€œ our senses- make it part of β€œcrazytown”πŸ€ͺ And it will be me once I leave this hell hole! πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

08 August, 11:17
I know, I see em too, and the floaters, etc etc etc, you all good sister. You are very blessed. πŸ™β€οΈ

Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 August, 11:22
Oh, I have floaters- always have. I am good, Jason! just letting off steam, but I do β€œsee things” in my peripheral- always have. Then the Dr,. question -made me wonder πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

08 August, 11:28
Do you see em inside too in the air floating round your house ?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 August, 11:35
floaters-they are like knats. Movement, usually outside of a window while I’m inside.Thoughts?

Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
These too, some clear, some black, but perfect shape every time, and the wormy type too, I am still observing how its evolved, into seeing inside the house too.
11:45 PM - Aug 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 August, 11:54
I know there is bigger meaning here- but not sure what to do with it. I thought I’d caused it by staring at the sun through the weave of my T-shirt over my face while tanning- no joke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or looking at an eclipse! I don’t like being told what to do, obviously! TMI- but maybe useful? One never knows?

08 August, 11:58
My eyes are different than yours, each of my eyes have different vision, and so on, have done different things than one another, both with similar sightings, then there's my brother who I called one day and asked him to look, and tell me what he sees, and yep same, and he always wears sun glasses, and so many others, yes ?