Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 August, 10:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 August, 11:06
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Maybe dyslexia isn’t a handicap!!! Along with seeing things move in uour peripheral without actually seeing something there πŸ‘€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 August, 11:09
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Is it You ? πŸ˜†

Angie Mac @AngieMac
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Seriously, it is a question on the ADHD checklist! They want to β€œdumb-down β€œ our senses- make it part of β€œcrazytown”πŸ€ͺ And it will be me once I leave this hell hole! πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»
11:15 PM - Aug 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
08 August, 11:17
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I know, I see em too, and the floaters, etc etc etc, you all good sister. You are very blessed. πŸ™β€οΈ

Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 August, 11:22
Oh, I have floaters- always have. I am good, Jason! just letting off steam, but I do β€œsee things” in my peripheral- always have. Then the Dr,. question -made me wonder πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ