P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
What happens when [D]’s + China steal a US election and try to arrest the real Commander In Chief?

Entering the eye of the storm vibes and I’m comfy AF. 😎

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

https://thepostmillennial....
08:32 PM - Aug 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
09 August, 02:01
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
09 August, 01:44
Something like this PJ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 August, 02:36
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
haha - wish you and your wife lived close - I would have enjoyed a glass or 2 of wine with you

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
09 August, 01:43
I concur. They be fookedLike manon the moon fooked.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
09 August, 01:12
PJ, I hope you are telling us that they can TRY but that this is the point where our military will stand up to protect THEIR Commander In Chief.

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
09 August, 01:30
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
We the People don't have to wait. In fact, not only is the constitutionally bound military duty bound to the C

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
09 August, 01:31
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
Precisely. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 August, 09:14
You know PJ, me too. My husband called & was upset & my brother. Tried to explain things to them. Husband gets it, brother not so much. I do. Distractions everywhere. And Trump himself is the one who notified us of it actually happening, not CNN with cameras on the ready.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
08 August, 08:59
πŸ’—.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
08 August, 08:59
πŸ’—.